Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does one of my socks always go missing when i wash my clothes?

it's so god damn annoying, i have two feet not one god damn it. what the hell can i do with one sock? I might as well put it on my cock since there's no where else to put it and be like the red hot chilli peppers and that cock rhymes with sock.Why does one of my socks always go missing when i wash my clothes?
Because of washing machine gnomesWhy does one of my socks always go missing when i wash my clothes?
Well the socks could have fallen right before you put them in the washer or they might be stuck on your clothes after they come out of the dryer. The static electricity may be keeping them on jeans, or underwear or even on the metal inside of the dryer.


if that's not the case then I suggest you buy a whole ton of very cheap white or black socks and you'll always have a pair even if one is lost.
Either your feet stink and they wanna get away ASAP


or the secret monster that lives in the washing machine's toes were a little cold so he took them.


thats very much a possibility.


it happens to me all the time, but i have not once caught the monster in action.


i'm on a hunt though :)
do you wash your clothes w/other familiy member's clothes? maybe your socks ended up w/ your sibling's clothes or your parents..OR if you have siblings...maybe they're stealing your socks. That's what happened to me, when i'd go out my brother would steal my socks.
WOW! It is not that important to be cursing like that. I hate it sooooooooo bad when I loose my socks in the process of them being washed. Just make sure both of them are in the same load of clothes and put them together after there washed and dryed!
Wellll, i have never had that happen to me before lol. I'm not sure, but good luck with your sock problem!(:


Xoxo,Tory(:
because dryers like to eat them.


they plan their attack.


kind of like how shopping carts plan their attack on your vehicle while your grocery shopping.
you may miss one sock that is sticking to the tub of the washer. It occur to me sometimes.
may be with the other family member clothes
just wear mismatching socks. i do it all the time.
ahhhh this is the age old question.





minus the cock part.





totally ruined abbey road for me =/
Lost socks go to Narnia.
its just that you're so angry and tense that you scare your socks away
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment