Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where do I wash my clothes when I go to college?

I don't want to use dirty washers, you know college people are dirty. So what is an alternative place to wash my clothing, if i live far from home? Do dry cleaning places do laundry? How much would they charge to wash clothing? Any suggestions?Where do I wash my clothes when I go to college?
Some laundromats have ';drop off service'; where you drop off your clothes to be washed, they charge by the poundage and then you pick them up at the end of the day, all folded and clean. BUT, I would guess that doesn't come cheap.





You can wash them yourself at the laundromat.





And, who says college people are dirty so you can't even think of using washers that they use. The word ';washer'; is the key word here. It washes things. So, at the end of a wash load, the machine should be as clean as you'd find it anywhere else. Also, I'm sure that dorm maintenance cleans them as part of routine maintenance, just as they clean other areas of the dorms, like the bathrooms, showers (if you have them in common areas and they are shared)etc.Where do I wash my clothes when I go to college?
Yes a dry cleaners could do it, but it would cost you and they change for the clothes as well as the time they have them. So if you get the chance to check around you might find a laundry area that charges per quarter and the like. Try to find one near a housing area as that will be the cleanest one. Good Luck.
Go to a Laundromat It cost about 1.50 to wash and .25 for every 7 min to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment