Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good places I can wash my clothes as a homeless person? Also what are some tips for staying ?

clean? Most homeless I see look really weathered and dirty, I am just starting out being homeles but want to try and stay clean and healthy and well kept.What are some good places I can wash my clothes as a homeless person? Also what are some tips for staying ?
i will pray for you.What are some good places I can wash my clothes as a homeless person? Also what are some tips for staying ?
That's a good question; I guess my first thought would be to try shelters. If you're a teenager there are shelters out there just for teens. Otherwise the only other thing I can think of is a laundromat.
If you live by a public beach in California they usually have bathrooms and showers you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment