Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pl list out activities men can do them selves--cooking/washing clothes/shaving?

do it yourself -and find the joy.Pl list out activities men can do them selves--cooking/washing clothes/shaving?
men can do all household activities by themselves if they wish to .Only thing is desire which is often lacking.


cooking/laundry/sweeping/scrubbing/dec鈥?not ? just try.Pl list out activities men can do them selves--cooking/washing clothes/shaving?
ha! another one who feels useless. well if men try they can do everything - except have a baby and breast feed them...
Anything but having sex with a female
They can do anything they are physically fit to do...provided they want to. I figure if they don't try it, how do they know if they can or can not. So everything.
Mopping floors, laundry, washing dishes, vacuuming and dusting, claning the silverware, loading the dishwasher and unloading, cleaning windows, cleaning the tub. My guy does waay more than this :-)
I do everything except making love with myself....what is your problem
I'm not sure where this is going, but I AM the cook, and have laways been the cook, for the 25 years that my household has existed. I am a male. I am now aslo a widower, so guess what? I do laundry, take out garbage, groom animals, change beds, and all the rest.





What's your point?
I can do:


- Shower / Take a bath


- Cook like a chef


- Wash / Dry Laundry


- Shave / Toothbrush


- Repair minor leaks and automotive problems


- Operate the T.V., DVD, Computer, and other electronic gadgets


- Babysit kids


- Paint the house (but not decorate - I leave that to my gf) =)


- Solve quite complex chemistry and mathematical problems


- Vacuum and scrub the house (every 3 weeks)


- Play sports


- And so on....








Do I qualify then? =)


Where's my prize.... =)
I don't think men can do their work by themselves...


I don't see any guys doing their work...
Ive been doing everything for myself for 50 years lol
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment