Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it possible to wash dirty clothes in Fallout 3?

I have Boxes of Detergent and Abraxo Cleaner. I even have the dirty clothes to go with em. Such as ';Dirty Pre-War Parkstroller Outfit.





So it would seem that you can wash clothes. Has anyone found out either way?Is it possible to wash dirty clothes in Fallout 3?
the miscellaneous items are not for washing clothes, but for making unique weapons.Is it possible to wash dirty clothes in Fallout 3?
LOL- that's true!! There's TONS of detergent laying around!





I've never found a way to wash clothes yet- if we even can!





Maybe if you take the detergent and clothes to the waters edge? I don't know though... some of that water is nasty brown... LOL! Or maybe there's a washing machine somewhere?





I LOVE this game btw!!! :D
Haven't found a way to wash clothes.. wouldn't recommend cleaning them in radioactive water though.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment