Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it ok to wash our clothes with the baby's if we use detergent for sensitive skin?

I always thought you had to use special stuff and wash their clothes seperate but I'm hearing different.Is it ok to wash our clothes with the baby's if we use detergent for sensitive skin?
i have a 5yr old and when he was born he broke out in rash hours after birth he has extremely sensitive skin and allergies to this day i use everything hypo and all his skin products are aveno, i do wash his clothes separate specially undergarments maybe im just paranoid but at least i dont worry about it.. we do use the same detergent ....Is it ok to wash our clothes with the baby's if we use detergent for sensitive skin?
I wash my daughter's clothes (6 months) with mine every time. I do use a more sensitive detergent, but I don't see why they can't be washed together.
As long as the detergent is for sensitive skin, I always use the ';free'; type or organic soap nuts (available at an all-natural food store). You can put all of the clothes together.
yes it fine! you dont have to use sensitive detergent though unless your baby is alergic to certain ones! i wash ours with the babies too!
You do not have to use dreft or anything like that unless your baby has sensitive skin...I use dreft with my son because he has sensitive skin and personally would not wash our clothes together because i don't use the dreft on my cloths but i don't see a problem washing your cloths with your babys but i also separate cloths and i do not separate my sons cloths there would be way to many loads!!
It's fine.
i've always been told to wash the baby's clothes with baby clothes the first time. like do one big load of nothing of baby clothes, blankets, sheets, and so forth. and then you can wash them with your own clothes with any kind of detergent
You dont even HAVE TO wash their clothes with special deteregent but many people do, I have always washed our babies' clothes with ours in the normal deteregent we use (free %26amp; clear).
It is fine. The baby detergent is the same detergentar that is hypo-allergenic/sensitive skin/dye free, just marketed different. Next time you are at the stores, just double check the labels.
MINK
I thought the same thing when I was pregnant. But I ended up using regular detergent with our clothes and the baby's and everything was fine, she didn't break out or anything. Dreft is so expensive and in my opinion, not worth it.
The ';Baby Detergent'; belief is so over-rated.You do not NEED to use baby detergent, it's more a money-making thing. I fell for the same thing, heard that I didn't need and started using regular detergent....everything was A-OK. My son has sensitive skin too and it never affected him.
as long as u use something without frag and dyes u should be fine...
yea thats what i did with my daughter, I used dreft on my oldest only to learn it was a huge waste of money and when my daughter came i used clorox clear and when my newest one came i made my own laundry soap. I only wash the baby's clothes seperatly so i can find all his clothes. You can even go a step further and use regular just dont use much soap. and if your baby cant handle it theyll get a skin reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment