Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need help ASAP? Its about washing clothes twice?

Im always wanting to wash my clothes twice because i feel that 1 wash wont clean the clothes properly. A few days ago my mum got the water bill and it was alot. She told me that i cant wash my clothes twice anymore, and then we had a bigg fight. What should i do? The reason i have been washing my clothes twice is because i did sumthing wich requires ghusl. It wasnt zinaa. Its supposedly not a very bigg sin, actually minor, but its still a sin wich requires ghusl. And since i still havnt performd ghusl, and have been wearing all my clothes, i have decided to wash ALL of them. My mum dusnt know about me washing ALL of my clothes, only about me wanting to wash them twice. So i dno wat to do. I wana wash ALL my clothes, but i also wana wash them ALL twice. This is because i will only feel that they will b ok for me to wear after washing them twice. I dno any other Muslims that wash their clothes twice. Do you? Maybe i should ask Allah(swt) wat to do? Plz help me ASAP!I need help ASAP? Its about washing clothes twice?
It seems for me that u r always looking for the perfection in ur life and always precise in performing ur tasks :)





And btw it's also the same reason in my opinion that may makes u taking long time to finish ur tasks :) ';from ur previous Q';.


Like for example, if there's a certain task needed to be done by u and another person, it may take 30 mins from that person, while it may take longer from u, because be4 u start doing this task, u may start thinking first and organize ur steps and picture how would u like that task to be finished.. And since u care about every single detail, ur task would be longer than what it should be and would take more time n efforts, so that would make u get lazy on doing it on time n will lead to delaying ur tasks :)





According to washing ur clothes twice, it is not right thing to get used to :)


Unfortunately, I do that too, I wash the stuff in the washer for twice and three times too sometimes. And also washing my hands three times all the time..


I do believe that once is enough already but I guess I'm always looking for more!





I remember a story I heard b4 about that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) saw a man doing his wudo'o and repeating it 3 times, so he asked him why he was doing that, and the man told him that he feels like he was missing something, and the prophet (pbuh) told him that he shouldn't do that and that he should always trust the 1st wudoo he made, because it's the devil who is making him suspecting about the accuracy of his works.





Try not to make it a habit that u double wash ur clothes, and it will be easier with the time ensha2allah :)I need help ASAP? Its about washing clothes twice?
na don't become obsessive, wash ur clothes once!! but then if u can actually see dirt or smell andythin then wash it again, otherwise don't wash it twice, and Allah dislikes wastful people, so if ur using up so much water in order to wash ur clothes twice ur not doing good in the eyes of Allah because u r wasting so much water!!!
Use a washing machine, or go to the Laudromat. That way you can put them all in the laundry and pay for it yourself, without your mom having to foot a huge water bill.





And please try to stay in a state of purity and Wudhu all the time. This helps us all to refrain from sin.
Washing them once would be enough to make them clean for a Muslim.Don't let the satan involve you in a task thats not important.You'll need willpower and nobody except Allah can help you with that.Just shrug that voice that keeps telling you your clothes are not clean.


May Allah help you.


I'll be praying for you.


Salaam.
Dont you have a proper washing machine?


I never feel the need to wash my clothes twice because I have a proper washing machine. And a proper dryer.
It sounds like those who have to wash their hands 3 times or something


it can get obsessive


cleaning it once is OK .. it will be clean .. add some disinfectant to the clothes before washing them if you wan them to be soo clean
pls don't mind u have some sort of phobia of cleanliness. pls consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible. pls i am again telling u don't mind but u have medical problem.
you are making your life VERY MISERABLE,.i suggest you MUST Read/Ponder/Understand Glorious Quran to find all the answers ,but you rely more on Y/A,than Quran.the choice is yours.
oh my! u are exaggerating too much! just was the clothes once and remove all ur doubts! they will be clean when u wash them. no need to wash them twice! dont be so doubtful!





and wasting water is a sin too!





why do u need the stars....???
Unless they were heavily stained, washing them once would be enough. Your behaviour sounds a bit OCD.
Born NAKED, Die NAKED use your Logic n sense.....?
It is a sin to waste water...wash once-- it is enuf


we are all answerable for our deeds to Allah


Fear Allah
I would say also like the other people said..


Add some disinfectant to the wash..


Also you could add a cup of white vinegar to your wash.. this really is bio good (green) and helps boost the detergent.. I now buy a huge econo jug and use it in both my laundry and dishwasher.. it gets them sparkling clean and you dont smell the vinegar afterwards..


but if you dont care, there are tons of laundry boosters out there that help and are not expensive..


edit:.. another alternative is get a job and help pay the water bill...
first of all....if u lie to your mom or anyone else in ur family, stop now.....





according to a hadith...if you wanna get away from sins and evil actions, you first need to quit lying....because when u commit a sin...u need to lie in order to hide it....so once u decide not to lie anymore WHAT SO EVER...u;ll end up quitting all your wrong doings...





second, u have no right to get mad over your mom when all of this crap began due to the sin u commited (whatever sin u r talkin about...)......all you gotta do is stay sincere to islam...stay sincere to Allah...n u wont have one single fight with your mom, family, or anyone around u...





for now ...i'd suggest that u wash them once...no need to wash them twice....u r wasting water n gettin ur mom to be upset with u





Thats my advice
salaam i think you are making a problem for yourself,if clothes are washed properly once, and rinsed 7 times, and by this i dont mean using 7 times more water to do it, the way we do it here is to wring the clothes 7 times under clean running water before spinning.Islam does not require washing clothes twice (unless they are obviously soiled), dont make work and expense for yourself....hope this helps
Just realize when you wash clothes in a washing machine....it doesn't kill any bacteria or anything like that......it simply washing it off your clothes and the water goes out the drain.





Figure if you are sick, throwing your clothes in the washing machine makes them clean enough someone else can't get sick from your clothes....... 1 wash is good enough to take care of the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment