Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to wash white clothes whiter?

Bleach yes, but you can get whiteners which make them POP, they pick up more UV lighting. It will be called blueing or whitening, I can't remember the brand my mom uses, but its White Snow or something. Borax is also good too, my sister loves it. I prefer those to bleaching the heck out of it.How to wash white clothes whiter?
Bleach. Although, believe it or not, a little bit of dish liquid makes them brighter too!How to wash white clothes whiter?
Wash the white clothes in white water using white soap and white bleach.
USE BLEACH.
white out
I've heard that Oxy Clean has a detergent that is very good.


Other than bleach that is the only alternative that I know. The trick to washing with bleach I find, is to let the clothes soak in the machine with the bleach for about 30minutes to 1hr, depending on how soiled they are.
Oxyclean -- using too much bleach will turn your clothes yellow.
Bleach.
if nothing but white will be washed, use twice the amount of bleach, but use the option for a second rinse and spin
bleach
change ur bleach
bleach. But only use it on pure white clothes, no designs in other colors, it will fade the colors. You can also use a bleach alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment