Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I wash my clothes so they get softer?

When I wash my clothes they don't feel so soft as before. Is there a way to make them softer, especially flannel and baby clothes? Should I wash with cold water, or delicate cycle, or use a special soap or product? I have a very good washer (Bosch front loader).How do I wash my clothes so they get softer?
I use liquid and sheet fabric softener.


My friends call me the Laundry Queen. My clothes are awsome! Gain detergent (original scent) and Snuggle ';Blue Sparkle'; fabric softener.How do I wash my clothes so they get softer?
fabric softener, like Downy or Snuggles, dryer sheets, and use a mild detergent.
liquid fabric softener
A little bit of fabric softener. I love the new Downy with Fabreze. Don't use it on towels or too much on the baby clothes because it affect absorbency. I love the dryer balls you can buy at Target or Rite Aid. They are in the aisle or end cap marked ';As seen on TV.'; They cost about $10, but I just love them.
Try using a fabric softener, like Downy, in your wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment