Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I nicely tell my friend to quit washing clothes?

I allowed a friend of mine to stay at my house while she gets her self settled. She has been here for two weeks and she has washed E V E R Y day. my husband has even noticed. she washed our clothes, her clothes, clothes ALREADY washed TWICE, towels that we just showered with. Ive already mentioned to her that i will wash my own clothes and that i am greatful however my water, gas and electric bill are going to be sky high. She is washing again right now, my husband is p'd off at me cause i wont say anything. i need ideas, for if i say anything i dont need her to get all offended.How do I nicely tell my friend to quit washing clothes?
tell her you are embracing a greener life style and that wash day is Monday. She may leave and take her OCD with her but what the heck.How do I nicely tell my friend to quit washing clothes?
just say please stop washing clothes all the time =) your running up my water, and electricity bill, and gas bill I know maybe your trying to be helpful but instead maybe you can wahs the dishes after dinner or vacuum the living room? but just don't wash clothes if that fails just say ok the truth is I love washing clothes I mean LOVE it and your taking one of my greatest joys away so please don't wash anymore clothes because i want to do it lol
Try to talk to her, I had a lot of friends staying at my house and I always let them know what days are ';washing days';. I once had to told my mo that we were on a drought so we were getting charged extra for water. That actually helped.


Tell her right now..the longer you wait the higher the bills are going to get :)
just tell her





can u take it easy on the washing?


not to be rude but u wash our clotes a lot


and if u wash them to much our water/gas bill


is gonna be really high so please take it easy on that a little


please?
there's NO need for somebody to wash their clothes alot every single day.


tell her if she doesn't limiting washing her clothes everyday she's gonna have to help pay for the bills.
Well say nothing, if she's leaving soon, be grateful that she leaves.
turn off he breaker tell er you only do wash on tues and fri.
It's your house. Just tell her!
make your husband have sex with her
ummmmm how can i put dis nicly KICK HER OUT WIT ALL HER CLOTHES!!!!!
jus say u know look girl im lettin u live her e but we can washed our own close i jus dont want 2 put 2 much on u
once shes finished doing your laundry ...throw her the f... out!!!!
You probably did not know this but your friend sounds like she has (I am not a M.D.) an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You spoke to her and she's still doing it. It's an illness. You cannot help her. Give her a deadline to leave and stick to it. I hope she is under a doctor's care. You are not being cruel but neither are you or your husband qualified to deal with this young lady's mental health.





It's nice to be nice as my mom always said but just do not invite someone into your home for any length of time no matter what the story is.
First of all you are doing her a favor by letter her stay with you. So don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and ask her can you talk to her with out her taking you wrong or getting hurt feelings with you. If this is truly going to cause you financial problems them you must find the courage to talk to her about this. Your husband is looking out for that interest and you should to and address it since she is you friend. A true friend would understand and chances ar she is just doing what she thinks will help you out and not make you feel burdened by her imposing on you for the help you've offered to her.
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment