Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do college students wash gym clothes?

Hi there. I'll be a college freshman this fall. I've been working out for a long time now but at home, I can wash my clothes everyday (someone in the house always has something to wash and I just drop mine in). My question is, given how I can't possible do laundry everyday at college, how am I supposed to get my sweaty gym clothes cleaned after work-outs? Also, would it help to buy athletic wear from nike, reebok etc?How do college students wash gym clothes?
your dorm building should have a laundry room where you can wash your clothes, and for some reason if it doesn't have a laundy room, you can go to a nearby laundrymat and wash your clothes. and it will also help if you buy different sets of workout clothes and the brand doesn't matter workout clothes no matter what brand it is, is workout clothes.How do college students wash gym clothes?
what you people don't understand is that washing clothes in dorms costs money! too much money to wash daily.





My suggestion: work out with t-shirts and athletic shorts. You can have a set of t's that you use only for work outs, and a couple shorts that you can re-use before washing.





If anybody ever has a problem with your smell, oh well, you're working out. When they go to a place where people work out, they shouldn't expect everyone to smell pleasant.
Here's a thought, have more than on set of workout clothes.


Grab your wash, and your school work go down to the laundry room-which each dorm building will have-and do a load.


It doesn't matter what brand you buy. why would it.


You are an adult now, put on your big boy pants and deal.
most colleges have laundry rooms in which you can wash your clothing. if not just do it the old fashioned way by hand with soap and water.
TRY SOAP AND WATER.
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment