Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I wash my clothes in Barcelona?

In October I'll going to be staying at a hostel near the La Rambla/ MACBA area and I found out the hostel doesn't have laundry machines available. Is there an affordable way I can wash my clothes? Is there a laundromat nearby? My next stop after Barcelona is Venice and there may not be laundry services in that hostel either.How can I wash my clothes in Barcelona?
There are tons of places to wash your clothes, your best bet is to wait till you get there and ask the hostel staff where they do theirs. But if you are really really worried, I can promise you that you will pass three laundrymats in your first day of wandering. Happy Travels!How can I wash my clothes in Barcelona?
hand wash them??
worst case wash them in the bath tub in your hotel room and hang them to dry
Take a travel bottle and fill it with TIDE or pther laundry soap and wash your stuff by hand and then hang to dry. If you wring the clothes in a towel it will get rid of the excess water and your clothes will dry faster.





OR, you can always make time to find a public laundrymat and use their facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment