Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I wash my clothes and not make them shrink?

I have tried different variations. I have washed my clothes in cold water, air dry, still shrink. I have washed them in cold water and put in dryer, shrink. I have even hand washed them in the bathtub with cold water, still shrink. I could buy a bigger size, but i bought a whole bunch of new shirts that are just the right size and i dont want them to shrink. I was wondering if there is a powder to put on them to clean them, or just throw them in the dryer with something for a short period of time with some kind of cleaning agent. any advice would help and thanks a lotHow can I wash my clothes and not make them shrink?
Try hand washing them in warm water, and hang to dry! Usually the dryer is what makes them shrink. Good LuckHow can I wash my clothes and not make them shrink?
Woolite
Wash in cold water and line dry.





Otherwise it's almost impossible.
maybee try one of the at home dry cleaning kits ,they work pretty well as long as the garment is not to badly soiled
Hand wash them in cold water and then air dry them! It works for me if I have things that cant get any shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment