Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you ever thrown a fluffy towel in with your clothes when washing?

Or thrown colors in with your whites, and don't you just hate it, I have fluff all over my good shorts, and the worst part is i knew i shouldn't have but i did it anyway.Have you ever thrown a fluffy towel in with your clothes when washing?
Yes, done both of those thing but I've also put in clothes that have tissues in pockets or up sleeves and that does make me mad. You get little bits of wet tissue all over your clothes and all over the kitchen floor. What's worse is its my own fault, cos my husband never puts tissues up his sleeves or in his pockets. He always throws them away. So the tissue shower is all my doing.Have you ever thrown a fluffy towel in with your clothes when washing?
No, but my husband has gotten out of laundry duty permanently by letting pants with an ink pen go in the dryer and explode...on mother's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment