Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you think that using my toilet to wash my clothes would be good for the environment?

what exactly are you washing your clothes with, and where exactly do your pipes lead? if there is a pyrification system at the end of the process, i do not see a problem, seeing as we wash chemicals and cleaners down our toilets constantly.





on a hygenic level though, i don't know that washing your clothes in the toilet is the best option.





you could always use the sink or tub, this would save as much water as the toilet would.Do you think that using my toilet to wash my clothes would be good for the environment?
Absolutely! It's an even better place to brush your teeth though!Do you think that using my toilet to wash my clothes would be good for the environment?
heh.you sure love yur clothes. :P
EWWW if you want to add more poo to your clothes.


Do you know how much germs are in your toilet.


Ugh, i bet you smell like poo too.
only if your underwear already has permanent skid marks.then it should be fine.
Definitely.
I need to ask.....is that with the 2000 Flushes tablet.???
good for the environment bad for you ! but if you want to do it go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment