Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is it bad to wash your clothes in the dish washer?

ok im 15 years old an my mom told me to do my laundry and we were out of detergent and the washer and dryer were full so i figured the dish washer works good in the movies why dont i try it.... well my mom got home a half an hour later and now im grounded for 3 monthes from tv videogames and computer (im on a school comp.) whats up with that?Why is it bad to wash your clothes in the dish washer?
All dishwasher liquid has bleach in it, so it could ruin your clothes. You cannot use laundry detergent in the dishwasher. Why didn't you empty the dryer and fold the clothes, put the wet clothes in the dryer and dry those, while washing your clothes in the washer. If you are 15, you should be helping around the house anyway, if your Mom is working outside the home especially. Take your punishment and know better the next time. When I was 15, I was helping with the laundry and cleaning, hanging clothes outside to dry. Even doing the ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment