Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I get someone to wash my clothes?

Forgive me, but I've always washed my own clothes. I've gotten to the point where I'm so busy and just don't have time nor desire to wash clothes and am looking around on how or what type of business does this for me?Where can I get someone to wash my clothes?
All DRY CLEANERS, have a Laundry Department and will wash, hang and fold clothes for you. If you just want the wash and fold and no Dry Cleaning or stain removal, they generally charge by the weight of the load.





I have a friend that drops his clothes off weekly and it costs him anywhere from $7.00 - $20.00 for 4 loads depending on what types of items need to be washed.Where can I get someone to wash my clothes?
You could hire a cleaning lady to do it. You would definitely want a pro and not some random person going through your dirty clothing. So, maybe you could think of other things for the cleaning person or assistant to do for you that you might not have time for, in order to simplify things. That way it's not like this person is just doing your laundry only.
i believe that LAUNDROMATS have been invented years ago


(just kidding around)


but laundromats have drop off service


thay wash and fold


but only certain ones
Laundry mats do wash and fold clothes for you. Most will charge by the pound GL
You could just quick drop by a Cleaners.


= )

No comments:

Post a Comment