Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can i buy a microwave that washes clothes and takes diverted callls from my mobile?

at thaibride.com. her name is tingtongWhere can i buy a microwave that washes clothes and takes diverted callls from my mobile?
the same place where i got a mobile phone which sends emails, picks up clothes off the floor, does the dishes and washes my car, cooks me dinner and hangs out the washing.


i wish....Where can i buy a microwave that washes clothes and takes diverted callls from my mobile?
What you want is one of them Polish immigrants I hear they are great at keeping the house and secretarial duties .





It that don't work I suggest





Washing


Ironing


Fcuking


Etc
You can't buy one, you have to marry her.
Tune into Eureka on the SciFi channel
from john mccain. i heard he has one of everything.
japan,its just a conspiracy that they haven't allowed them over here yet!
You wish!! , would be awesome though.
It's called a wife... but they are very expensive to maintain.
Only in your dreams
You cant
Wouldnt that be great!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!
mars
Please let us know if you find it. It will become a best seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment