Monday, December 21, 2009

When i wash my clothes, it sometimes comes out with red or white dots in the neck area. How can i fix this?

it is red on the darker clothing and it is white on the lighter clothing. I think it has something to do with my sweat.When i wash my clothes, it sometimes comes out with red or white dots in the neck area. How can i fix this?
you should wash light and dark colors separately.When i wash my clothes, it sometimes comes out with red or white dots in the neck area. How can i fix this?
wash darks with darks and whites with whites. don't wash together. Report Abuse

Maybe your using the wrong soap or soap powder.Because there are soap powders for white clothes and some for colored clothes.
Do you wear blush? The oxides can turn different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment