Monday, December 21, 2009

What would happen if I wash my clothes on a different setting than what is recommended?

My predominantly white shirt has a big black design in the front. It says on the label to wash it at 30C but the settings for whites on the washing machine is at 60C. The only settings with 30C are bright colours and woollens. What would happen if I put my white shirts in either of those settings?What would happen if I wash my clothes on a different setting than what is recommended?
Follow what your shirts say, the manufacturer of the machine may have a different opinion of how your clothes should be washed but its wise to follow what the person who made the shirt suggestsWhat would happen if I wash my clothes on a different setting than what is recommended?
If you put it in the whites setting, it will start to fade the black. If you put it in with the color...not much different should happen.
You'd be popping out of your clothes in places you didn't know your clothes had.
The big black design will probably peel or fade at 60. Do as it says its not going to lie to you!!!
Always follow MFG suggestions. Dry clean if uncertain.
The Clothing Police will come and arrest you !
idk but i wudnt want 2 ruin my clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment