Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the longest time you've waited to wash your clothes?

Due to procrastination or you were just busy. I wash mine every week.What is the longest time you've waited to wash your clothes?
Until I had to play a softball game in a tuxedo.What is the longest time you've waited to wash your clothes?
I go to a boarding school where we have different days for different halls to use the laundry room. Thursday was my hall's day, and I forgot one week. So, I had an abundance of dirty laundry. Then, next thursday I was really sick and I couldn't leave my room, unless to puke, and I slept all day, so I couldn't ask anyone to do my laundry. So, I had to borrow a lot of clothes and unoforms. Then the thurday after I had about twelve loads of laundry, 'cause I'm pretty much Mr. Monk when it comes to sorting clothes, plus I needed to wash my bedding REALLLYYY badly.
i can't wait longer than a month because I only have about 30 pairs of undies. even then, i wait an extra five days or so, and just go commando. anything to avoid doing laundry, and commando isn't necessarily a bad thing ;-)
I do not procrastinate, I am very busy. I'll get to it someday.
Lol I'm just lazy. I've gone a month without washing my clothes. I'm a lazy teenager lol.
a week or 1 1/2
Never really been a problem....!!
2 weeks
2 weeks
A little less than a week
Are you supposed to wash them?
MY MOUTH IS MY WASHING MACHINE
actually im supposed tp be washing them right now but im on y!a instead lmao
wenever i get low
a month haha
like a week.
i am a teenager i dnt do that kind off stuff my mom does
um my fav pair of jeans, i waited like 3 weeks once lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment