Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best way to wash white clothes? My wife and I can't figure it out.?

Whenever I try to wash white clothes, they look the same as when they were put in the wash. Are there any tricks or better methods to using bleach to get clothes sparkling white?What is the best way to wash white clothes? My wife and I can't figure it out.?
Actually the best way to clean whites is by adding a bit of Borax to the wash. It is a laundry and enzyme booster and is a natural product.





Your whites will be noticebly brighter without soaking or harming the fabric with bleach.





Oxy type products only work on organic issues.





Wash your whites separately (preferably hot water but not necessary) and remove from washer as soon as possible.





Borax is great for many things. It removes any musty smells and midew. It is in a box and is a powder.





It is safe for colours too and cost effective for use.





Good Luck!





HeatherMWhat is the best way to wash white clothes? My wife and I can't figure it out.?
a liquid bleach mixed with Oxyclean powder %26amp; laundry soap left to soak for an hour makes them come out looking brand new. I had pairs of white undies that had blood stains. I had them for 3 years and every blood stain came out and they looked new. Report Abuse

For doing laundry with hard water, to soften the clothes, In a one gallon jug of warm water put four cups of washing soda(this is found in the laundry aisle) then add to this 2 cups of Borax, also found on laundry aisle.When doing your laundry(Whites),add one cup of this mixture to each load .this will soften your water and keep your whites white.
Always use hot water when washing whites. Use a good detergent, either liquid or powder. Use one full cup of bleach per load and I also suggest the use of oxy-clean or a similar product. It romoves stains and body oil better than just detergent and bleach alone.
Whites only...Hot water with about a 1/2 to a cup of bleach depending how bad your whites are. Don't for get to add laundry soap...For linen, if you white sheets are not as white as you like, soak in cold water before washing in hot water...
Use cold water for everything that is not chemically produced (dirt, food that doesn't have oils etc.). If the cold doesn't get it out....then wash again with hot water. For oil based stains use hot water always. If you need an extra good washing, fill the washer with the whites, bleach and washing powder/liquid...let it swish around for a little while, then open the washer door to let it soak for a few hours before continuing. Then wash a second time if needed. You shouldn't have to wash it twice very often though...only when it's really badly stained. Be sure to get all the stains out before putting it in the dryer. The heat of the dryer sets the stains in.
My husband %26amp; I use Oxi Clean (a product Wal-Mart offers on the washing detergent aisle). It isn't expensive %26amp; can be used as a presoak and / or in addition to your regular washing detergent.
BUY AND USE BORAX.
oxi clean
Hot Water, Clorox, and OxyClean
I usually use Bleach and Tide and like a half of cup of baking soda. It works well for me, But I never really have alot of whites. Also, I either fill the washer before and add the bleach so it doesn't eat into anything. Good Luck
Chlorox.
Use washimg powder fer krissakes
soak it overnight in bleach with little water
I wash my whites in hot water w/ detergent and bleach. First though, I soak the laundrey for 30min w/ just the bleach, then I add the detergent and wash.
I am a cook and wear whites every day. I always wash my whites in cold water and spray every stain with awesomes stain remover. Wash with clorox bleach. Hang dry as much as you wish. Heat of any kind sets stains in your laundry. Once it hits the dryer, the stain is set and it wont come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment