Monday, December 21, 2009

What do i use to wash my clothes if i have allergies?

Well, i have allergies and i have heard that certain detergents cause allergic reactions. Furthermore, what will clean my clothes but not give me allergies.What do i use to wash my clothes if i have allergies?
Tide Free is good. Also Zote works well for people with eczema and allergies. Don't use fabric softener. I have a son allergic to most detergents, so I know what works for him.What do i use to wash my clothes if i have allergies?
you can always add a cup of dettol into the wash, along with your normal detergent, to get rid of all bacteria. Or, you can get anti-bacterial detergents that will prevent bacteria growth
Have you tried DREFT? Its made for babies so its very gentle
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment