Monday, December 21, 2009

Newborn washing clothes questions?

Hey all, im going thru extreme nesting phase and i was told All free and clear is safe to use for babies cuz its free of smells and dyes and all that stuff but i had a question about dryer sheets, i use Bounce free and clear, can i just use that with baby clothes too, cuz like the deteregent they are free of all smells and chemicals and all and good for sensitive skin, i use that same detergent and dryer sheets regulary with me and my husbands clothes too since he has very sensitive skin so would it be okay to use it for the baby too? I mean the dryer sheets.Newborn washing clothes questions?
yep, i have always just used regular detergent and dryer sheets and never had a problem, my baby has never had a reaction to any detergent and i have used many different kinds





(the only time people have a problem is if their baby has sensitive skin and gets rashes or anything but you would see this right away if it were the case)





Free and clear detergent and dryer sheets should be fine.





i have a 9.5 month old and now use the costco brand detergent and dryer sheets for all of our clothes and there is no problem.Newborn washing clothes questions?
To be honest, during my nesting phase I used Target brand Dreft on EVERYTHING, and regular snuggle liquid fabric softener. My baby came along and does not have a sensitivity to detergents.





Now I use Purex Ultraconcentrate (good for the environment!) and regular ol' cheapie fabric sheets from Walmart for like $0.99 a box.





I don't see any problem at all with using what you are using. Studies have shown that it is ok to wash your baby's clothes with your own clothes now. I wash them with the same detergent, just in a separate load though.
ive used tide and bounce since before my babys was born. my mom said she used it on me when i was a baby, and i was fine, so i tried it (just to rewash everything, if my baby was allergic!) but it worked for us!
I don't think any dryer sheets are too safe, not only for us adults but for babies either.





http://www.ghchealth.com/forum/post-325.鈥?/a>





I used to use dryer sheets on everything, but have long since stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment