Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it possible, when washing clothes, for the washing machine to hold on to the color from the previous use?

I just washed clothes and I am a beginner, though I know the basics. I washed blues and dark jeans and then did my whites. Well, there were no blue articles of clothes left in the washer, I know it for a fact. When I got done washing and drying my whites, I noticed that only one pair of my white socks turned light blue. Is it possible, when washing clothes, for the washing machine or dryer to hold on to the color from the previous use? My whites were washed right after I put my blues in the dryer. How can I prevent this? Thank so much!Is it possible, when washing clothes, for the washing machine to hold on to the color from the previous use?
Is your detergent blue? Sometimes the detergent can stick to the clothes, but you can rewash it and it will return to white. I have had jeans stain my dryer door, btw, but they were brand new jeans, and the color wiped out.Is it possible, when washing clothes, for the washing machine to hold on to the color from the previous use?
No, the water from the last load gets drained and I don't think it matters what color the last load was.

No comments:

Post a Comment