Monday, December 21, 2009

I just washed my clothes and they came out with all these litte dot stains all over them. What's the deal yo?

I just want a method on washing my clothes and having them come out clean. Help!I just washed my clothes and they came out with all these litte dot stains all over them. What's the deal yo?
Sounds like it might powdered detergent or fabric softener. Either fill the washer and make sure the powder is dissolved or switch to liquid. As for fabric softner, make sure not to pour directly on clothes.I just washed my clothes and they came out with all these litte dot stains all over them. What's the deal yo?
dissolve your washing powder with some water make it like a paste and put it in the machine or you have to change the mark of your washing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment