Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to wash my clothes and not get them.....?

I just got alot of clothes from AE Hollister. Now I want to wash them without shrinking fading them. I want to wash them and let them be just like they were first bought. How can i do that?How to wash my clothes and not get them.....?
I wash all of my clothes from those stores in gentle cycle, with like colors (other shirts, polos, etc.) and in cold water. Then I dry them to the point where they are just about dry but not yet. Use fabric softener in your washer, and use dryer sheets in the dryer. This is what it says on their directions anyway lol. How to wash my clothes and not get them.....?
Use a quality laundry detergent that won't fade clothes. such as a color brightener. wash your clothes in cold water and if you use the dryer, use low or no heat if they are cotton. or get detergent with fabric softener in it and line dry your clothes.
Wash in cold water. Tide just came out with a new liquid detergent that won't fade or shrink clothes. It's called Tide Total Care. If you go to their site you can get a $1.00 coupon off. www.tide.com/en_US/index.jsp
u can use woolite and and wash them by hand and hang dry or tumble

No comments:

Post a Comment