Monday, December 21, 2009

How often do you wash your clothes?

excluding underwear and socks and stuff like that. I mean things like jeans and sweaters and your ';nice'; clothes? is it wash when smelly or dirty or like once a week sort of thing here?How often do you wash your clothes?
Laundry gets done once a week. Sometimes I split it into two days. Jeans I wear quite a few times because I usually only wear them for a few hours unless they get stained. Tops get washed after one wearing. Nice/work pants/skirts/shorts get worn 2-3 times unless stained. Heavy winter sweaters get worn twice. The only time something gets washed after one wearing is when it gets stained or it's funky from the heat and perspiration. Workout clothes get washed after one wearing.How often do you wash your clothes?
I wash them when it is dirty ( smelly or stained ) but do the laundry once a week.
I get two wears out of my clothes unless I worked out or sweated a lot. My husband will wear clothes once for one hour and put them in the laundry. One day I'll stop the maddness!
when i can. super wear should be washed every other day
I wash most of my clothes after every time I wear them.
Pants/shorts - after 2 or 3 wearings (unless I got really dirty)





Shirts/underwear/socks - after one wearing





Sheets/towels - weekly
8 people in my house(me,hubby,6 kids)I do an estimated 10-15 loads a week.8 if you minus socks,boxers and the like.Teenagers produce alot of dirty laundry.
daily
wear them only once and do my washing once a week
Wash them? o crap..................
I wash my jeans when they start to feel loose and have probably gotten some kind of crud on them. I wash sweaters once in a while. I wash or have dresses and such cleaned once in a while unless they smell.
Jeans I throw in the wash once a week. I normally turn them inside out to preserve the color a bit. Sweaters...it depends. Depends on what kind of fabric it's made out of and where I wore said sweater last. Normally, I can get 2-3 wears out of a sweater before I put it in the wash.
wear them once they get washed at my house, no matter what it is, except for coats and jackets that is...
Wash your good clothes when they are deemed stained and you have worn it twice without washing.Also wash on cold and for God sakes hang dry;stay away from the dryer it is a killer.
I don't .My wife washs every thing every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment